Bylaw enforcement complaints relating to the quality of life, such as noise and nuisance complaints, should be initiated in writing by the complainant, and include the following information:
- Name of Complainant
- Address and telephone of Complainant
- Address of complaint
- Detailed description of complaint
Anonymity of the complainant will be maintained at all times, except when necessary to give court evidence.
To file complaints please complete a feedback form directed to the City's Bylaw Services division or call (604) 541-2146.
Enforcement methods available to the City of White Rock are:
- Achieving compliance by agreement (voluntary)
- Issuing a fine (Municipal Ticket Information)
- Direct enforcement of those Bylaws that authorize staff to take action
- Court proceedings
View some of the most requested City of White Rock bylaws.
If you are unable to locate a specific bylaw, contact:
- City Clerks Office
Frequently Requested Bylaws
Disclaimer: The City of White Rock documents contained on this website are for information purposes only. To verify the accuracy and currency of this information, contact the City Clerks Office as noted above.Go to Top