Fire Safety Presentations
The Fire Prevention Division of White Rock Fire Rescue is available upon request to give fire safety presentations. Requests typically come from businesses, community groups, condominium organizations, health care facilities, educational institutions and other civic organizations. Topics presented are tailored to the audience and any special requests from the organization. Depending on the group or organization, topics might include:
- Firefighter Role
- Leading Causes of Fire in our Community and Prevention
- Smoke Detectors, Alarm and Suppression Systems
- Fire Extinguishers
- Evacuation Plans
- Fire Safety in the Workplace
- Fire Safety in the Home
- Health Care Facility Safety
To schedule a Fire Safety presentation or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Fire Prevention Office at White Rock Fire Rescue at 604-541-2121.
Cancellation of Presentation
- Presentations are subject to cancellation if an emergency should occur. The Fire Prevention Division will reschedule.