Land Use & Planning Committee
Responsible for reviewing matters related to the physical change and growth of the City such as the Official Community Plan, zoning, development permits and other land use issues and making recommendations to Council.
To meet its mandate, the Committee will work towards accomplishing the wide-range objectives listed below:
- Serve as the Steering Committee advising Council on the development and implementation of a professional Economic Development Strategic Plan.
- Foster and maintain a close working relationship with the Chamber of Commerce and the White Rock BIA in order to coordinate the City's resources with the business community's tourism and economic initiatives.
- Liaise with the Surrey Tourism and Convention Association regarding shared tourism initiatives between White Rock and Surrey.
- Collaborate with the Tourism Board in implementing the tourism plan.
- Prepare an annual report on its activities throughout the year.
Agendas & Minutes
Go to Top