1. How do I appear before Council?
Please follow this link to the delegation request form [PDF - 732 KB]
2. Where do I find information on Council and Committee meetings?
Please follow this link to the City's meetings page
3. How do I make a Freedom of information request?
Please follow this link to the Freedom of Information page
4. What are the email addresses for the Mayor and Councilors?
Please follow this link to the Mayor and Council's page
5. How do I apply for a grant from Council?
Please download the Grants-In-Aid Policy
6. How do I contact the Chamber of Commerce?
Please follow this link to http://www.whiterockchamber.com/
7. Who do I contact for my utilities ie water, phone, hydro, etc?
Please follow this link to Community Links
8. Where can I get copies of bylaws?
Please follow this link to the City Bylaws
9. How do I get my documents signed that require a commissioner for taking affidavits?
The City of White Rock's policy is that the commissioner will only provide this service to White Rock residents for pensions. Please note that if the commissioner is required to witness your signature, you must to sign it in their presence at City Hall. If you are looking for a Commissioner of Oaths to sign documents other than pension papers, you can find a notary public in the yellow pages.