• Commercial Building Permit
  • Multi-Unit Dwelling Building Permit
  • Plumbing Permit
  • Residential Single Dwelling Building Permit
  • Signage Permit
  • Sprinkler Permit
  • Tree Cutting Permit
  • Demolition Permit

All permit applications are completed in person at City Hall.

Construction Hours of Work

Excerpts from the Noise Regulation Bylaw (PDF).

  • Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
  • Sunday and British Columbia Statutory Holidays 9 a.m. to 7 p.m
    (Occupant / Owner must reside on property)

No person shall make or cause any noises or sounds in or on a highway or elsewhere in the City which disturb, or tend to disturb the quiet, peace, rest, enjoyment, comfort, or convenience of the neighbourhood or of persons in the vicinity, or which the Council believes are objectionable or liable to disturb the quiet peace, rest, enjoyment, comfort, or convenience of individuals or the public.