Supplement for Veterans Under 65

If you are a Veteran under 65 and live in a low-income household you may also qualify for a supplement.

You must apply for the Home Owner Grant and the veterans supplement separately.

To apply for the veterans supplement, complete the Home Owner Grant Veterans Supplement Application (FIN 79) (PDF) and submit it to the Home Owner Grant Administration with the required documentation, by December 31 of the current year. For more information, please visit the Home Owner Grant Administration.