Utility Auto Debit Plan
Pay your utility bill by auto debit and never have a late payment.
- Complete the form and return to City Hall, by emailing the Finance Department or mail, or in person
- Read the terms and conditions on the application
- You can change your banking information at any time(10 days notice required)
- You can cancel the plan at any time (10 days notice required).
Pay through your online banking from your financial institution’s website. To setup the City of White Rock as a bill payee:
- Log in to your banking website
- Navigate to the bill payment menu and select “add a new payee”
- Search for payee “White Rock” and select the “utilities” option from the results
- Avoid the “taxes” option as the City of White Rock also offers the online payment option for property taxes
- Locate your seven digit account number on the top right corner of the utility bill and enter it into the account field
Remember, when paying online, print or save the confirmation page or confirmation number for your records.
Contact your financial institution for instructions. Ensure your payment will be processed by the due date.
By mailing a cheque payable to the City of White Rock. Mailed payments must be received on or before the due date. Mail early to avoid late penalties
In Person At City Hall
Financial Services front counter at City Hall accepts cash, cheque or interact.
The City does not mail to tenants directly, only Strata or Property Management companies may be assigned to received utility bills. To set this up, an owner must fill out the Strata/Property Management Company Mailing Request Form and submit it to the Finance department for processing. Once completed, the City will mail the utility bills directly to the Strata or Property Management company.