Learn more about the ways you can pay for your water utility bill, including our convenient Auto Debit Plan. Sign up and never miss a payment!
Water Utility Auto Debit Plan
Pay your water utility bill by auto debit and never have a late payment.
- Use the online form to fill out your Auto Debit Plan Agreement. The form provides frequently asked questions regarding the plan.
- You can change your banking information at any time (10 days notice required)
- You can cancel the plan at any time (10 days notice required).
Pay through your online banking from your financial institution’s website. To setup the City of White Rock as a bill payee:
- Log in to your banking website
- Navigate to the bill payment menu and select “add a new payee”
- Search for payee “White Rock” and select the “utilities” option from the results
- Avoid the “taxes” option as the City of White Rock also offers the online payment option for property taxes
- Locate your seven-digit account number on the top right corner of the utility bill and enter it into the account field
When paying online, print or save the confirmation page or confirmation number for your records.
Payment by credit card can be made through the City's online eCommerce portal, MyWhiteRock.
Contact your financial institution for instructions. Ensure your payment will be processed by the due date.
Mail a cheque, payable to the City of White Rock to White Rock City Hall, 15322 Buena Vista Ave, White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6.
Mailed payments must be received on or before the due date. Mail early to avoid late penalties.
In Person at City Hall
Financial Services front counter at City Hall (15322 Buena Vista Ave.) accepts cash, cheque or interact.
Overdue amounts as of December 31 are, as per section 258 of the Community Charter, deemed taxes in arrears and transferred to your property tax account. Taxes in arrears are charged interest as prescribed by the section 245 of the Community Charter.
The City does not mail to tenants directly, only Strata or Property Management companies may be assigned to received utility bills. To set this up, an owner must fill out the Strata/Property Management Company Mailing Request Form and submit it to the Finance department for processing. Once completed, the City will mail the utility bills directly to the Strata or Property Management company.
In the event that you would like to request a refund of overpayment of a water utility account, complete a Refund Request Form. If your property has been sold you will need to include a copy of your Statement of Adjustments with the refund request.