The Fire Prevention Division of White Rock Fire Rescue is available upon request to give fire safety presentations. Requests typically come from businesses, community groups, condominium organizations, health care facilities, educational institutions and other civic organizations. Topics presented are tailored to the audience and any special requests from the organization. Depending on the group or organization, topics might include:
- Evacuation Plans
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Safety in the Home
- Fire Safety in the Workplace
- Firefighter Role
- Health Care Facility Safety
- Leading Causes of Fire in our Community and Prevention
- Smoke Detectors, Alarm and Suppression Systems
Schedule a Presentation
To schedule a Fire Safety presentation or if you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Fire Prevention Office at White Rock Fire Rescue at 604-541-2121.
Cancellation of Presentation
- Presentations are subject to cancellation if an emergency should occur. The Fire Prevention Division will reschedule.
If you need to cancel a scheduled tour, please advise the Firehall at 604-541-2121