- City Services
- Emergency Services & Safety
- White Rock RCMP
White Rock RCMP
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is Canada's national police service. Proud of our traditions and confident in meeting future challenges, we commit to preserve peace, uphold the law and provide quality service in partnership with communities.
White Rock RCMP Online Reporting Tool
The online report tool allows residents to report minor crimes online that fall within a certain criteria, particularly crimes where no suspects or witnesses were/are present and no police presence is required.
Some of the key benefits and features for White Rock citizens would include:
- User friendly interface
- Reference number issued immediately accompanied by a PDF summary of the report
- No need to call the detachment
- Easy, convenient and available 24 hours a day
Reportable crimes will include:
- Damage/mischief to vehicle or property under $5,000
- Hit and run to an unoccupied vehicle or property
- Theft of bicycle or other property under $5,000
- Theft from vehicle under $5,000
- Stolen licence plates or insurance validation decals
Documents & Information
- White Rock RCMP 2020 - Year in Review
- White Rock RCMP Strategic Plan 2020-2023
- White Rock RCMP 2020-2023 Strategic Priorities Infographic
- Bias-Free Policing Advisor
- 2019 First Quarter Crime Statistics
- January 2019 Block Watch Newsletter
- 2018 Community Policing Final Report
- 2018 Property Crime - General
- 2018 Property Crime - Theft
- 2018 Violent Crime
- White Rock RCMP - 2022 Q4 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2022 Q3 report
- White Rock RCMP - 2022 Q2 report
- White Rock RCMP - 2022 Q1 report
- White Rock RCMP - 2021 Q4 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2021 Q3 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2021 Q2 report
- White Rock RCMP - 2021 Q1 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2020 Q4 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2020 Q3 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2020 Q2 Report
- White Rock RCMP - 2020 Q1 Report
Traffic Enforcement Maps
15299 Pacific Avenue
White Rock, BC V4B 1R1
Phone: : 778-545-4800Emergency Phone: : 9-1-1
Customer Service Hours (in-person):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- When should I call Emergency Services (police, fire or ambulance)?
- What constitutes an emergency?
- How do I register for a Mature Driving Workshop?
- When should I call the Police?
- How do I teach my young children about safety?
- How can I help prevent identity theft?
- What can I do about graffiti in my neighborhood?
- How can I improve the security of my home?
The RCMP will:
- Be accountable and efficient through shared decision-making
- Be a progressive, proactive and innovative organization
- Demonstrate leadership in the pursuit of excellence
- Ensure a healthy work environment that encourages team-building, open communication and mutual respect
- Provide the highest quality service through dynamic leadership, education and technology in partnership with the diverse communities that we serve