RCMP Front Counter Services
Front counter services for the White Rock RCMP detachment are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Police Information Check applications must be requested at least 15 minutes prior to closing. Acceptable forms of payment for services at Front Counter include Debit, Visa, Master Card or exact cash.
Services & Fees
- Accident Report - MV6020 - $65
- Court Ordered File Disclosure (copy of file) - $65 plus $0.50 per page plus $10 shipping
- Incident File Number for insurance purposes (such as theft) - $65
Police Information Checks
Police Information Checks can be completed by White Rock detachment for residents of White Rock. Residents of other municipalities must attend the detachment where they reside.
- All applicants must present 2 pieces of Government issued identification - one with photo and both must verify date of birth.
- All volunteer applications must include a letter on official letterhead from the volunteer organization and include the name of a contact person for the organization.
- A completed Police Information Check must be picked up in person by the applicant.
- If your current address cannot be verified by your identification, proof of residence in White Rock must be provided.
Police Information Check Fees
- All volunteers must present a letter showing the organization name and address
- Employment applications - $65
- Students for school (Requires proof of attendance letter from the agency/school) - n/c
- Volunteer applications for all organizations based outside of White Rock - $26 Letter required
- Volunteer applications for an organization based in White Rock or South Surrey - Free
- Appointment Required: Call Front Counter at 778-593-3600 during business hours
- Fingerprints can be completed by White Rock detachment for residents of White Rock. Residents of other municipalities must attend the detachment where they reside.
- Fingerprint clients must present 2 pieces of identification – one with photo and both must verify date of birth. If your current address cannot be verified by your identification, proof of residence in White Rock must be provided (such as a piece of current mail).
- All other fingerprint requests, including Vulnerable Sector Screening for employment, Name Change, Adoption, Visa/Waivers, Record Suspension: $65 (debit, credit card or exact cash) plus $25 (certified cheque or money order made out to The Receiver General for Canada)
- The additional 25 fee is waived only for Ministry of Justice (CRRP), Security Services Act, Certified Criminal Records Checks for Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Federal Government employees, and Canadian Police Forces / Civilians.
- Employment with the Canadian Federal Government and Canadian Police Forces, Canadian Citizenship and Landed Immigrant Status applications, and Vulnerable Sector for volunteer work within the city of White Rock - Free
- FBI fingerprint requests - $65
- Vulnerable Sector (CRRP) for volunteer work outside of White Rock - $26
Please Note: Fees for services at the White Rock RCMP Detachment are established through the City of White Rock's current Fees and Charges Bylaw and are subject to change. Where there is a discrepancy between this website and the Fees and Charges Bylaw, the Bylaw will be taken as correct. For more information, please visit the bylaw page.
Police certificates are often required for permanent resident applications or for a visa, foreign travel or foreign work permit. You cannot obtain a police certificate if you have a criminal conviction. The fee for a Police Certificate is $65
Request for Copies of Police Records / Access to Information & Privacy
Individuals wishing to request a copy of a police report may do so through the RCMP Access to Information and Privacy Branch (ATIP). Instructions on how to submit a request can be found online.
Please note that the White Rock RCMP cannot provide a copy of a police report at the detachment level.
Special Occasion Licences
All applications for private events over 125 guests, public events over 50 guests and family events over 50 guests will be reviewed for approval by White Rock RCMP.
Search Cpic for Stolen Vehicles & Property
Members of the public can search the Canadian Police Information Centre's (CPIC) national database to see if a motor vehicle license plate or property serial number has been reported stolen to police.
Visit the Canadian Police Information Centre online for more information.
Lost & Found
Found keys are accepted at the detachment front counter. Please call the detachment if you have lost keys in the area.
Keys found in the White Rock area, including the beach, are often returned to the following locations:
- Surrey District 5 RCMP Detachment (152nd and 18th Avenue) 604-599-7810
- White Rock City Hall 604-541-2100
- White Rock Tourism Kiosk (Marine Drive) 604-541-2224
Please report to City of White Rock, Bylaws office at 604-541-2146 and the bike will be picked up by a Bylaws Officer. Found bikes may also be taken directly to City Hall.
When property other than keys is found and brought to the detachment front counter, the property will be accepted if it was found in White Rock. Property found outside of White Rock, such as South Surrey, must be taken to the RCMP detachment for that municipality.
Reporting Scams & Attempted Fraud
Email, telephone and mail scams are reported by phone. If you live in White Rock, call the detachment front counter at 778-593-3600 and select option 1 to make a report. If you have not lost any money and have not provided personal or financial information and you simply want to inform the appropriate organizations, contact the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (CAFC) by calling 888-495-8501 (Option 3), or visiting the Anti-fraud Centre.