RCMP Front Counter Services
Front counter services for the White Rock RCMP detachment are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Police Information Check applications may take up to 7 days to process. Please allow adequate processing time. Acceptable forms of payment for RCMP Front Counter fees include Debit, Visa, MasterCard, *Certified Cheque or *Money Orders.
Services & Fees
- Accident Report - MV6020 - $65
- Court Ordered File Disclosure (copy of file) - $65 plus $0.50 per page plus $10 shipping
- Incident File Number for insurance purposes (such as theft) - $65
* Please call ahead to enquire who to make payable to. Recipients vary.
Police Information Checks
Police Information Checks can be completed by White Rock Detachment only for residents of White Rock. Residents of other municipalities must attend the detachment where they reside.
- All applicants must present 2 pieces of Government issued photo identification. Both pieces must verify date of birth.
- All volunteer applications must include a letter on official letterhead from the volunteer organization and include the name of a contact person for the organization.
- If your current address cannot be verified by your identification, proof of residence in White Rock must be provided.
Police Information Check Fees
- For employment purposes - $65
- Volunteer applications for an organization based in White Rock or South Surrey - No Charge
- Students for school (Requires written proof of from the school or training institute) - No Charge
- Appointment Required: Call Front Counter at 778-545-4800 during business hours
- Fingerprints can be completed by White Rock detachment for residents of White Rock. Residents of other municipalities must attend the detachment where they reside.
- Fingerprint clients must present 2 pieces of government issued photo identification. Two pieces of identification must verity date of birth.
- If your current address cannot be verified by your identification, proof of residence in White Rock must be provided (such as a piece of current mail).
- Fingerprint requests such as Vulnerable Sector Screening for employment, Name Change, Adoption, Visa/Waivers and Record Suspension: $65 (debit, credit card) plus an additional $25 payable only by certified cheque or money which is payable to The Receiver General for Canada.
- The additional $25 fee is waived only for Ministry of Justice (CRRP), Security Services Act, Certified Criminal Records Checks for Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency, Federal Government employees, and Canadian Police Forces / Civilians.
- FBI fingerprint requests - $65
Please Note: Fees for services at the White Rock RCMP Detachment are established through the City of White Rock's current Fees and Charges Bylaw and are subject to change. Where there is a discrepancy between this website and the Fees and Charges Bylaw, the Bylaw will be taken as correct. For more information, please visit the bylaw page.
Police certificates are often required for permanent resident applications or for a visa, foreign travel or foreign work permit. You cannot obtain a police certificate if you have a criminal conviction. The fee for a Police Certificate is $65
Request for Copies of Police Records / Access to Information & Privacy
Individuals wishing to request a copy of a police report may contact the detachment directly. Informal requests may be provided directly to the requester if certain criteria is met. Additionally requests can be made through the RCMP Access to Information and Privacy Branch (ATIP). Instructions on how to submit a request can be found online.
Special Occasion Licences
All applications will be reviewed for approval by the White Rock RCMP. Please allow a minimum of 10 working days to review.
Search Cpic for Stolen Vehicles & Property
Members of the public can search the Canadian Police Information Centre's (CPIC) national database to see if a motor vehicle license plate or property serial number has been reported stolen to police.
Visit the Canadian Police Information Centre online for more information.
Lost & Found
Found keys are accepted at the detachment front counter. Please call the detachment if you have lost keys in the area.
Keys found in the White Rock area, including the beach, are often returned to the following locations:
- Surrey District 5 RCMP Detachment (152nd and 18th Avenue) 604-599-7810
- White Rock City Hall 604-541-2100
- White Rock Tourism Kiosk (Marine Drive) 604-541-2224
Please report to City of White Rock, Bylaws office at 604-541-2146 and the bike will be picked up by a Bylaws Officer. Found bikes may also be taken directly to City Hall.
When property other than keys is found and brought to the detachment front counter, the property will be accepted if it was found in White Rock. Property found outside of White Rock, such as South Surrey, must be taken to the RCMP detachment for that municipality.
Reporting Scams & Attempted Fraud
Email, telephone and mail scams are reported by phone. If you live in White Rock, call the detachment front counter at 778-545-4800 to make a report. If you have not lost any money and have not provided personal or financial information and you simply want to inform the appropriate organizations, contact the Canadian Anti-fraud Centre (CAFC) by calling 888-495-8501 (Option 3), or visiting the Anti-fraud Centre.