The City of White Rock prepares a Water System Master Plan every five years. The 2017 Water System Master Plan Update was approved by Council at the November 20, 2017, regular Council Meeting. You can watch a presentation on the Water System Master Plan..
The scope of the 2017 update includes:
- Existing system demand development
- Future system demand development
- Hydraulic water model update
- Recommended upgrades
- Review of water treatment options
- System evaluation including water main break history update
Read the 2017 Water System Master Plan (PDF).
View the following slides presented by the Manager of Water Ulitities at the November 20, 2017, regular Council Meeting.