Payment of City of White Rock Parking Tickets
Payments may also be made at the reduced rate as shown on front of ticket, if paid within 7 days.
- Online: Payment can be made online through MyWhiteRock
- Drop Box: Payments can be placed in the drop box located outside the main entrance of City Hall. Include the parking ticket and make the cheque payable to "The City of White Rock." Do not put cash in the drop box.
- In-person: Payments for parking tickets may be made by cash, cheque, Visa, or MasterCard in person at City Hall during office hours
- By mail: When paying by mail, include the parking ticket and make cheque payable to "The City of White Rock." Do not send cash in the mail. Address envelope to: City of White Rock Financial Service, 15322 Buena Vista Avenue, White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6
Parking Ticket Appeals
Review appeal requirements before submitting an appeal:
- Appeals must be made within seven days of your Notice of By-Law Violation (ticket) issue date.
- Do not pay ticket if you are appealing. If appeal is received within 7 days of ticket issue date the early payment amount will be honoured.
- Attach proof of parking payment or any other documentation supporting your appeal. You do not need to attach a copy of the Notice of By-Law Violation (ticket).
- Please provide the particulars and reasons for the By-Law Violation appeal.
Appeals will be denied for the following reasons:
To expedite the appeal process, please do not submit an appeal for these reasons:
- Getting change for the meter or pay station
- Paying for a restaurant bill
- Waiting for a train to clear the tracks
- Stopping to use a restroom
- Not aware of the by-laws or parking rules
- Did not see the posted signage
- Did not see the fire hydrant or handicap sign
- A friend was using my vehicle and committed a parking offense
- PayByPhone App connection issues
A supervisor will review the By-Law Violation, the officer's notes and the submitted reasons for the appeal. An appeal outcome will be advised within three (3) to six (6) weeks. If your appeal is denied you will have seven days from the date of the appeal outcome to pay the reduced fine amount.
Submit an appeal
If you wish to appeal a Parking By-Law Violation Notice from the City of White Rock, please use the following options:
- Submit an appeal form online
- In person by paper at White Rock City Hall, 15322 Buena Vista Avenue at the Finance Department
- Email the Finance Department: email@example.com
- Phone: 604-541-2148, Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except Holidays). After Hour or weekend calls, please contact 604-541-2141, leave a message and an officer will return your call.