Please review the appeal requirements before submitting your appeal
- Appeals must be made within seven days of your Notice of By-Law Violation (ticket) issue date.
- Do not pay ticket if you are appealing. If appeal is received within 7 days of ticket issue date the early payment amount will be honoured.
- Please attach proof of parking payment or any other documentation supporting your appeal. You do not need to attach a copy of your Notice of By-Law Violation (ticket).
- Please provide us with your particulars and reasons for your By-Law Violation appeal. A supervisor will review the By-Law Violation, the officer's notes and your reasons for appeal. You can expect to be advised of the outcome within three to six weeks.
To expedite the appeal process, please review the following reasons for appeals that will be denied
Please do not submit an appeal for these reasons:
- Getting change for the meter or pay station
- Paying for your restaurant bill
- Waiting for a train to clear the tracks
- Stopping to use a restroom
- Not aware of the by-laws or parking rules
- Did not see the posted signage
- Did not see the fire hydrant or handicap sign
- A friend was using my vehicle and committed a parking offense
A supervisor will review the By-Law Violation Notice, the officer’s notes and your reasons for appeal. You can expect to be advised of the outcome within three to six weeks. If your appeal is denied you will have seven days from the date of the appeal to pay the reduced fine amount.
If you wish to appeal a Parking By-Law Violation Notice from the City of White Rock, please use the appeals form. If you prefer you may complete a paper appeal in person at White Rock City Hall.
Completed forms will be submitted by email to the Finance Department:
White Rock City Hall
15322 Buena Vista Avenue
White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6