Committees and Boards
City of White Rock Committee and Task Force Information
The City of White Rock Council establishes Committees, Commissions, and other advisory bodies from time to time to ensure opportunities for input from specified groups or members of the general public.
|COVID-19 Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City will be conducting virtual public meetings and meetings of the City's Boards and Committees. Advisory Committee meetings will be livestreamed and archived on the City's website. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.|
City Advisory Committee Roster
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- History and Heritage Advisory Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- At-Risk and Priority Population Task Force
Committee and Task Force Information
- Click here to view the 2021 Committee Calendar, or view the Events Calendar. Please note that meeting schedules are subject to last minute changes and cancellations.
- To view a full list of Committee/Task Force members appointed by the City, please view the 2021-2022 Council Committee Appointment Document.
- To view a full list of the City of White Rocks Committees and Staff Liaison, visit the Committee/Task Force Organization Chart
If you have never joined an online meeting using Microsoft Teams before, visit the Teams Meeting page
For more information please contact Corporate Administration at:
- Email Corporate Administration
- Phone: 604-541-2213
City of White Rock Committee Volunteer Opportunities
To review current vacancies on a City Committee please visit the City Committee Volunteer Opportunities Page.