Arts & Cultural Advisory Committee
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City will be conducting virtual public meetings and meetings of the City's Boards and Committees. Advisory Committee meetings will be livestreamed and archived on the City's website. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 4th Tuesday of every month (or as scheduled) at 4:00 p.m.
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee will collaborate with stakeholders in the community to develop and implement the next Cultural Strategic Plan which will make arts a mainstay of the City’s economic base and advance arts and culture in White Rock.
Advisory Body Resources
- Terms of Reference - Council Policy 143
- Council and Committee Procedure Bylaw 2232
- Code of Conduct for Committee Members - Council Policy 120
Council Representatives (non-voting):
|Councillor Anthony Manning|
|Councillor Scott Kristjanson (alternate)|
|Michele Partridge, Chairperson||Pat Petrala, Vice-Chairperson|
|Moti Bali||Kelly Breaks|
|Elaine Cheung||Jim Davidson|
|Denice Thompson||Pat Higinbotham|
|Karin Bjerke-Lisle, Representative from the White Rock Museum and Archives|
|Deborah Kendze, Representative from the White Rock Library|
* All members on the Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee have been appointed with a term ending March 31, 2021.