Environmental Advisory Committee
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City has postponed all public information meetings, public hearings and meetings of the City’s Boards and Committees until the end of May, 2020. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month (or as scheduled) at 4:00 p.m.
- White Rock City Hall - 15322 Buena Vista Avenue
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Councillor Erika Johanson, Council Representative (non-voting)
- Councillor Scott Kristjanson, Council Alternate (non-voting)
- Ross Hynes, Chairperson
- Stephen Crozier, Vice-Chairperson
- Wilma Boyd, Community Member
- Philip Byer, Community Member
- John Lawrence, Community Member
- Ivan Lessner, Community Member
- David Riley, Community Member
* All members of the Environmental Advisory Committee have been appointed with a term ending December 31, 2020.
The purpose of the Environmental Advisory Committee (EAC) is to advise City Council and staff on environmental issues in the City. The EAC will also review the City’s Integrated Storm-Water Management Plan and the Environmental Strategic Plan. The Committee may make representations to Council on environmental matters.
Terms of Reference
To review the Terms of Reference please see Council Policy 138.