Tour de White Rock Committee
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City has postponed all public information meetings, public hearings and meetings of the City’s Boards and Committees until the end of May, 2020. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 2nd Thursday of every month (or as scheduled) at 6:00 p.m.
- White Rock City Hall - 15322 Buena Vista Ave
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Councillor Erika Johanson, Council Representative (non-voting)
- Councillor Christopher Trevelyan, Council Alternate (non-voting)
- Alan Vigoda, Chairperson
- Alfred Anderson, Community Member
- Bert Coates, Community Member
- Fiona MacDermid, Community Member
- George Stonier, Community Member
- Louise Taylor, Community Member
- Rob Wright, Community Member
- Lena Xu, Community Member
- Damian O’Hagan, Race Director, Community Member
- Samantha McQuade, Community Member
* All members of the Tour de White Rock Committee have been appointed with a term ending December 31, 2020.
The Tour de White Rock Committee is mandated by City Council to organize, promote, and host a high profile elite caliber cycling event called the Tour de White Rock. The Committee will have the authority to act on behalf of the municipality to ensure the cycling event is a success through revenue generation, acquiring corporate sponsorship, developing business community relations, event marketing and arranging race day activities and entertainment. The Committee will govern the event, and be responsible for developing operating principles.
Terms of Reference
To review the Committee Terms of Reference please see Council Policy 144.