Moving to White Rock?
Property taxes are due the first working day after July 1st every year. The City offers on-line services for viewing your Property Tax account and receiving eBills, additionally there are different methods available for paying property taxes.
- Sign up for MyWhiteRock to view property tax information and to sign up for receiving your property tax notice by email.
- Sign up for our property tax pre-payment plan, a convenient way to budget for paying for your taxes.
- If you prefer to pay your bills by online banking, these instructions will help you to setup your online banking payee.
- Estimate Property Taxes using the property’s current assessed value with the Residential Property Tax Estimator
- Find out about the provincial home owner grant program to determine your eligibility and instructions on how to apply for the grant.
- Find out about the provincial property tax deferment programs and determine if you are eligible.
The City automatically receives property title transfer information. It usually takes two to three weeks for this information to be updated from the date the property transfer was registered at land titles. If you are moving in close to the property tax due date, you many need to contact us to get a copy of your Property Tax Notice.
Moving from White Rock?
- If you are moving out of White Rock and have signed up for our property tax pre-payment plan, don’t for get to cancel your plan.
- If you setup the City of White Rock as a payee for property taxes though online banking, remember to delete us from your online banking.
Moving within White Rock?
- If you are moving withing the City and have signed up for our property tax pre-payment plan, you will need to cancel your old plan and start a new one on your new property.
- If you setup the City of White Rock as a payee for property taxes through online banking, remember to delete your payee and add a new one with your new folio number. These instructions will help you to setup your online banking payee.