Public parking is available in a number of locations throughout the City of White Rock.
Pay parking is in effect year-round at the following locations:
This decal is non-refundable and is for use only in Centennial Arena's pay parking areas (except short-term meters located at the front entrance of the arena)
|Peace Arch Hospital||10 a.m. to Midnight||$2.50 per hour|
|Waterfront / Marine Drive (April 1 to September 30)||10 a.m. to Midnight||$3.25 per hour|
|Waterfront / Marine Drive (October 1 to January 31)||10 a.m. to Midnight||$1.50 per hour|
|Waterfront / Marine Drive (February 1 to March 31)||24 hrs||Free|
At the regular council meeting on Monday, January 28, 2019, Council gave final reading to amending "Fees and Charges Bylaw, 2017, No. 2230, Amendment No. 2, 2019, No. 2285" which allows Free Parking from February 1 - March 31, 2019 at East and West Beach along the waterfront. Please note that parking between Oxford Street and the Hump is restricted to a 4-hour maximum stay.
Below is a map where you can find free parking along the waterfront.
Note: Free Parking areas are highlighted in green. Excluded areas are highlighted in red.
- Street pay-parking along Marine Drive from Bayview Park (Magdalen Crescent) to Finlay Street.
- Street parking on the North side of Marine Drive from Finlay Street to Kent Street
NOTE: street parking on the South side of Marine Drive from Finlay Street to Kent Street is not part of the free waterfront parking.
- Waterfront parking lot on Marine Drive from Bay Street to Vidal Street.
- Waterfront parking lot on Marine Drive East of Martin Street and Memorial Park.
- Waterfront parking lot on Marine Drive from Totem Park to Finlay Street.
NOTE: The small waterfront parking lot South East of Finlay Street and Marine Drive is not part of the free waterfront parking.
- Parking lot on Marine Drive and Balsam Street.
- Parking lot on Martin Street between Marine Drive and Victoria Avenue.
- Underground Parking lot at 1153 Vidal Street.
The City of White Rock utilizes cutting edge technology for waterfront parking along Marine Drive. This pay-by-space system allows you to purchase parking time or add to existing parking time at any dispenser, or by using your cell phone based on the number on your parking space. There's no need to put a ticket on your dashboard, just enter your space number, pay, keep the receipt and walk away! When purchasing additional time, simply refer to your space number on your original receipt.
These solar powered dispensers are easy to use, take cash or credit, and allow patrons to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and the variety of businesses along the waterfront. A credit card is required to set up a pay by phone account with Paybyphone Technologies Inc. Nominal user fees apply.