To view Corporate Reports, please select the meeting type (Regular, Governance and Legislation etc.) on the menu bar to the left. You can search the report/topic of interest and click to take you to the relative agenda package.
How does it work?
- Select the meeting type you would like to search
- Scroll through the list or conduct a "keyword" search by:
- Press "Ctrl + F" key, type your "keyword" in the search bar (eg: beach)
- Click on the date your item of interest was scheduled, and it will take you to the corresponding agenda.
- In the agenda, click the title and it will take/link you to the corporate report
This list will be updated the week following the meeting (eg: January 28 meeting, the list will be updated by February 1). Please contact Corporate Administration if you have any questions at 604-541-2278 or ClerksOffice@whiterockcity.ca