History and Heritage Advisory Committee
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City has postponed all public information meetings, public hearings and meetings of the City’s Boards and Committees until the end of May, 2020. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 1st Wednesday of each month (or as scheduled), at 3:30 p.m.
- White Rock City Hall - 15322 Buena Vista Avenue
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page
Agenda & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The History and Heritage Advisory Committee shall act as an advisory body to Council on matters relating to White Rock’s built, natural, and cultural heritage resources.
Advisory Body Resources
- Terms of Reference - Council Policy 159.
- Council and Committee Procedure Bylaw 2232
- Code of Conduct for Committee Members - Council Policy 120
Council Representatives (non-voting):
|Councillor David Chesney|
|Councillor Anthony Manning (Alternate)|
|Ken Wuschke, Chairperson||Chief Harley Chappell, Representative of Semiahmoo First Nation, Vice-Chairperson |
|Marty Pedersen||Karen Peplow|
|Sherry Moir||Tom Saunders|
|Charlene Garvey, Representative of White Rock Museum and Archives Board of Directors|
|Hugh Ellenwood, Representative of White Rock Museum and Archives|
* All members of the History and Heritage Advisory Committee have been appointed with a term ending December 31, 2020.