Water Community Advisory Panel
Important Note: In order to help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Provincial Health Officer has implemented limitations on gatherings of 50 or more persons. To respect this limitation and keep the public safe, the City will be conducting virtual public meetings and meetings of the City's Boards and Committees. Advisory Committee meetings will be livestreamed and archived on the City's website. The City will continue to monitor the health advisories and limitations established by the Province and until such time as these limitations are lifted, postpone any meeting that may result in public gathering.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month (or as scheduled) at 4:00 p.m.
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The purpose of the Water Community Advisory Panel is to advise City Council on White Rock water issues such as: Water quality (source and treated), distribution system, rate structure proposals, infrastructure improvement proposals, and communication with the community.
Advisory Body Resources
- Terms of Reference - Council Policy 157.
- Council and Committee Procedure Bylaw 2322
- Code of Conduct for Committee Members - Council Policy 120
Council Representatives (non-voting):
|Councillor Christopher Trevelyan|
|Councillor Helen Fathers (alternate)|
|Sarina Johnson, Chairperson||Kenneth Jones, Vice-Chairperson|
|Dorothy Bower||Sylvie Doerksen|
|Ivan Lessner||Dave Stonoga|
|Representative of Fraser Health Authority|
- All members of the Water Community Advisory Panel have been appointed with a term ending December 31, 2020.