Marine Drive Task Force
- 3rd Tuesday of each month (or as scheduled) at 4:00 p.m.
- White Rock City Hall, 15322 Buena Vista Avenue
* For a full list of 2020 Committee dates please see the 2020 Committee Meeting Calendar on the main Boards & Committees Page.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Mayor Darryl Walker (non-voting)
- Councillor Christopher Trevelyan, Council representative (non-voting)
- Councillor Helen Fathers, Council Alternate (non-voting)
- Carolyn Latzen, Chairperson
- Gary Gumley, Vice-Chairperson
- Tyson Blume, Community Member
- Sharon Greysen, Community Member
- Susan MacDonald, Community Member
- Holly Valentine, Community Member
- Aroon Shah, Community Member
- Patrick Giesbrecht, Representative of Semiahmoo First Nation (non-voting)
- Alex Nixon, Representative of White Rock BIA (non-voting)
- Ritu Khanna, Representative of SS/WR Chamber of Commerce (non-voting)
- Cathy James, Representative of Tourism White Rock (non-voting)
- All members of the Marine Drive Task Force have been appointed with a term ending March 31, 2020.
The Marine Drive Task Force will advise Council on Marine Drive issues such as: business viability, economic development, tourism, redevelopment, building and public realm design and character, signage, sidewalk use and programming, beautification, events and Marine Drive business areas relationship to the Promenade/Pier, beach and parking.
The Task Force will provide advice on the development and implementation of a ’Marine Drive/ Waterfront Enhancement Strategy.’
Terms of Reference
To review the Terms of Reference for the Marine Drive Task Force please see Council Policy 160.