Online Registration System - WhiteRockREG
Register online for recreation and culture programs. With a mobile interface and simple online searches, online registration has never been easier.
How to search & register
Our registration system allows you to search and filter programs by keyword, location, type of activity (service), instructor, date and age to find the programs that work best for you and your schedule.
Get ready for registration
To register online with our system, you will need an account. Make sure your account details are up-to-date. You can add family members, update your contact information and securely save a credit card to your file for a faster checkout.
How to create an account
1. Visit WhiteRockREG and select “Create an Account”.
2. Follow the prompts to create your account. A temporary account password will be emailed to you from email@example.com
3. Click on the link in the email to update your password. Your account is now verified and ready to use.
If you are unsure if you have an account, forgot your password, or need assistance in setting up an account, call 604-541-2199.
The online registration system works best when using the Chrome web browser.
- Easy sign in - no PINS or barcodes
- Faster online registration
- Search for an activity by keyword, age, day, time or location
- View class availability and book online
- Calendar view for your entire family’s schedule
- Register online from any computer, phone, or tablet, any time of the day