The City of White Rock is pleased to offer a selection of programs and activities for all age groups.
Winter 2021 Recreation and Culture programs begin January 18, 2021. Register by phone at 604-541-2199 or online. There is no in-person registration.
|UPDATE: To comply with current public health orders, some program start dates will be delayed until restrictions are lifted. Once these programs are permitted to resume, registered participants will be refunded for the classes missed. Registered participants have been contacted by email.|
Fitness Classes affected by delayed start:
Adult Skating Programs affected by delayed start:
All facilities will meet strict health and safety guidelines as set out by the Provincial Health Officer, WorkSafeBC and Fraser Health. All active spaces have been assessed and determined how many users can participate in our programs at any given time based on physical distancing requirement set out by the Province. This may mean that there will be less participants in programs than there has been in the past.
All programs and activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both participants and staff. As the public health situation progresses, programs and procedures may be modified.
- The Recreation Guide is available to view online, or browse for programs with White Rock REG. There will be no printed version of the Recreation Guide.
- Cardio Gyms are available for reserved 60-minute bookings at the Centre for Active Living and the White Rock Community Centre.
- To register, log on to White Rock REG anytime, or call 604-541-2199 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. to Fri..
- There will be no in-person registration.
- All registrants need a WhiteRockREG account to register. An account can be created at any time. For the best experience with our registration system, we recommend using Chrome as your browser.
- There will be no drop-in participation.
- View our safety protocols here.
- Find skating information here.
At this time, our facilities remain closed. Please call 604-541-2199 for assistance. Customer service hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. to Fri.
RECREATION IN WHITE ROCK
The City of White Rock is proud to support and facilitate the active, healthy lifestyles of our residents and guests through a wide variety of quality outdoor and indoor spaces, an assortment of recreational and cultural programs, and through high-quality special events.