UPDATE: As per the latest Provincial health order (PHO) issued Nov. 19, most indoor group fitness activities will continue to be paused until new guidelines are approved for these activities.
Please check back for updates.
Zumba and STRONG classes are considered high-intensity and are cancelled until Dec. 7.
Pre-registered participants will be contacted by e-mail with program updates and will automatically receive a credit for any cancelled classes. Please email email@example.com or call 604-541-2199 with any questions.
Classes paused temporarily:
Classes cancelled until Dec. 7 as per PHO:
Activities resuming effective Nov. 24:
The City of White Rock is pleased to offer a limited selection of programs and activities for all age groups this Fall.
All facilities will meet strict health and safety guidelines as set out by the Provincial Health Officer, WorkSafeBC and Fraser Health. All active spaces have been assessed and determined how many users can participate in our programs at any given time based on physical distancing requirement set out by the Province. This may mean that there will be less participants in programs than there has been in the past.
As we reopen, we will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify as necessary. All programs and activities must be pre-registered and will follow strict guidelines to ensure the health and safety of both participants and staff.
- The Fall Recreation Guide is available to view online, or browse for programs with White Rock REG. There will be no printed version of the Recreation Guide.
- Cardio Gyms are available for reserved 60-minute bookings at the Centre for Active Living and the White Rock Community Centre.
- To register, log on to White Rock REG anytime, or call 604-541-2199 between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. to Fri..
- There will be no in-person registration.
- All registrants need a WhiteRockREG account to register. An account can be created at any time. For the best experience with our registration system, we recommend using Chrome as your browser.
- There will be no drop-in participation.
- View our safety protocols here.
- Find skating information here.
At this time, our facilities remain closed. Please call 604-541-2199 for assistance. Customer service hours are 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mon. to Fri.
RECREATION IN WHITE ROCK
The City of White Rock is proud to support and facilitate the active, healthy lifestyles of our residents and guests through a wide variety of quality outdoor and indoor spaces, an assortment of recreational and cultural programs, and through high-quality special events.