UPDATE: Public skate sessions will resume Tues. Nov. 24 with Participant Public Skate Safety Plan Protocols in place. Masks are required in common areas of the facility. Masks are recommended while on the ice.
Please email email@example.com or call 604-541-2199 with any questions.
White Rock Recreation and Culture is excited to welcome back registered program participants to Centennial Arena this fall. A variety of skating programs will be offered for all ages, with limited capacity and safety protocols in place. No drop-in hockey or skating lessons will be offered in the Fall session. Skating opportunities in Figure Skating, Tiny Tot Skating, Stick 'N Puck, Silver Blades, and public skating will be available for pre-registered drop-in.
For everyone's safety:
- Pre-registration required for all public skates.
- Pre-register online or by phone 604-541-2199.
- Registration opens one week prior to each skate session.
- ALL family members must individually pre-register for the public skate.
- Show up no more than 5 minutes prior to the start of the skate session.
- Masks are required in common areas of the facility.
- Masks are recommended on the ice.
- All skaters will be checked in and screened by arena staff.
- Skate and helmet rental availability will be limited and must be paid for at time of pre-registration.
- View the Participant Public Skate Safety Plan Protocols
View the schedule and rates here.
|Rentals||Skates $4.00||Helmets $1.50||Skate Sharpening: $7.00|
|Public Skate||Child (0-18) $4.00||Adult (19-54) $5.50||Senior (55+) $4.00|
|Stick ’N Puck/Figure Skating||Adult/Senior $7.75|
Pre-registration required for all public skates for all participants.
Everyone is welcome to this general lap skating session.
Tiny Tot & Parent Skate
Skate with your little ones 5 years and younger.
Silver Blades 50+
These drop-in sessions are limited to those 50 and over.
Stick ’N Puck
Practice skating and puck handling.
- Multi-use centre and ice rink complex.
- Meeting rooms, and a large hall.
- Ice removed and rink becomes dry-floor April - August for indoor sports and community events.
- Public art - Spirit Bear
- For more information, visit the facility page