June 10, 2022 - June 12, 2022
Various locations around White Rock.
White Rock Blues and Jazz Festival
Friday, June 10, 2022
White Rock will be the swinging-est place around from June 10 to 12! Introducing the White Rock Jazz and Blues Festival, produced by the White Rock BIA.
The White Rock BIA is producing the White Rock Blues and Jazz Festival.
During the daytime, enjoy free public outdoor performances at locations throughout White Rock – and in the evening, ticketed performances including this year’s headliner: Tom Lavin and the Legendary Powder Blues Band!
- Miramar Village (1542 Johnson Rd)
- Saltaire (1426 Johnston Rd)
- Outside Creo Art Studio (1253 Johnston Rd)
- Five Corners (Johnston Rd and Pacific Ave)
- Outside Laura’s Coffee Corner (15259 Pacific Ave)