The City of White Rock is continuing its community engagement, reaching out to residents for input through an online survey, on how to spend up to $13 million in community amenity contributions (CACs), once they are collected.
The survey is posted at whiterockcity.ca/CAC and available in hard copy at White Rock’s community centres. The survey closes on Feb. 14, 2020.
Developers pay the City development cost charges (DCCs) to help with utilities like water, sewage and roads. They also pay CACs for capital investments to benefit the community.
Some projects the City of White Rock is putting forward for input are:
- Enhancements to White Rock’s Pier
- Affordable housing opportunities
- Community Complex--administrative and public space
- Waterfront parks
- Park Improvements
- Maccaud Park Plan, Centre Street Walkway
- Theatre Facility or Convention Centre with community access
- Five Corners Plaza Plan (Rainbow Pathway)