Volunteering is a great way for residents to get involved, provide input and expertise on important issues and make a positive contribution to our community. The City is currently accepting applications on the following committees:
- Advisory Design Panel – member to address the perspective of a physically challenged person.
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- History and Heritage Advisory Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
- Seniors Advisory Committee
- Tour de White Rock Committee
- Water Community Advisory Panel
- White Rock Sea Festival Committee
Visit www.whiterockcity.ca/committees to review the mandate and Terms of Reference for each Advisory Body. Committee meetings are typically held from Tuesday – Thursday after 3 p.m. All members are sought for appointment until March 31, 2021.
Applications are due on Dec. 15, 2020 by 4:30 p.m.
- Complete the application form available online at www.whiterockcity.ca/committees under the City’s Administration Department.
- All applications should include a resume and/or cover letter.
- Applications should be marked to the attention of the Director of Corporate Administration.
The information submitted will be considered by Council as part of the appointment process. Once the decisions have been made, all applicants will be contacted with respect to their submissions.
Applications can be submitted via any of the following methods:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Mail or delivered to the City Hall Drop Box:
Corporate Administration, City of White Rock
15322 Buena Vista Avenue
White Rock, BC, V4B 1Y6
*Note: Copies of all applications will be made available to White Rock City Council and required staff for the sole purpose of making appointments and communicating with the Boards, Committees, Commissions and Panels. Your information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for this purpose and for contacting appointed persons with information regarding meetings.
For more information please contact Corporate Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-541-2127.