The 2020 pay parking decals and resident parking permits are available for purchase.
The Pay Parking Decals are for use in any of the City’s Pay Parking Areas for up to four hours per day, and the cost is $48 plus GST. The Resident Parking Permits are for use by residents and their visitors in designated “Permit Parking Only” areas and the cost is $12 plus GST. Your current parking decal and permits expire December 31, 2019.
To qualify for a pay parking decal, you must be a resident of the City of White Rock. Please provide:
- A valid driver’s licence with your White Rock address, and
- Your current valid owner’s certificate of insurance (ICBC) and vehicle licence showing
- the same address as your driver’s licence (White Rock address).
To qualify for a resident parking permit, you must reside on a block posted as a “Permit Parking Only” area. Please provide:
- A valid driver’s licence or Government issued ID showing your White Rock address.
Pay parking decals and resident parking permits can be purchased at these customer service locations (except statutory holidays):
- City Hall – 15322 Buena Vista Avenue (Open Monday – Friday 8:30 – 4:30 pm)
- White Rock Community Centre – 15154 Russell Avenue
- (Open Monday – Thursday 8:30 -6:00 pm; Friday 8:30 – 4:30pm; Saturday 9:00 – 1:00pm) Parking Decal sales close ½ hour before closing.
Veterans – Pay Parking is free for up to four hours in the City of White Rock for all vehicles with veteran licence plates—no pay parking decal is required!
Please note that 2020 Centennial Arena pay parking decals go on sale in February 2020.
For more information, visit whiterockcity.ca/parking or call Parking Services at 604-541-2148.