PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE JULY 2, 2019
The 2019 property tax notices have now been mailed to all registered property owners. If you do not receive your notice by the second week of June, please contact the Financial Services Department at White Rock City Hall at 604.541.2280 or 604.541.2107.
All property owners, even new owners, are responsible for payment of property taxes by the due date to avoid penalty, regardless of whether a tax notice is received.
SAVE TIME AND GO ONLINE
- Skip the line and visit whiterockcity.ca/hog to claim your Home Owner Grant.
- Pay online through your Financial Institution. See the back of your Property Tax Notice for instructions.
- Register for e-Billing and view your property tax information online at my.whiterockcity.ca!
- Online through your Financial Institution – See the back of your Property Tax Notice for instructions.
- At your bank – Financial Institutions DO NOT accept Home Owner Grant applications.
- Mail a cheque – ensure your folio number is listed on the front of the cheque. Payments must be received by the due date. Mail lost or delayed by the Post Office will be subject to Penalty.
- City Hall - In person at City Hall between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday except statutory holidays. Credit cards are not accepted for Property Tax Payments.
- Drop Box – Use the secure Drop Box to the left of the main doors at City Hall - 15322 Buena Vista Ave.
- A 5% penalty will be added to any unpaid 2019 property taxes after July 2, 2019.
- An additional 5% penalty will be added after August 15, 2019.
- Unclaimed Home Owner Grants are considered unpaid taxes and are subject to penalty.
For more information, please visit whiterockcity.ca/taxes. City Hall will be closed Monday, July 1, 2019.