Volunteering is a great way for residents to get involved, provide input and expertise on important issues and make a positive contribution to our community. The City is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on the committees below:
- Arts and Cultural Advisory Committee
- Economic Development Advisory Committee
- Environmental Advisory Committee
- History and Heritage Advisory Committee
- Housing Advisory Committee
- Public Art Advisory Committee
Carefully review the mandate for each committee and task force and identify which ones are of interest you. The committee mandates can be found on the City website at whiterockcity.ca/committees
Download and complete the application form available online at whiterockcity.ca/committees.
Complete applications are due by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2021
For more information, please contact the Clerk’s Office at by email ClerksOffice@whiterockcity.ca or call 604-541-2278.