The City of White Rock, following Provincial Health Officer (PHO) orders, will require patrons 12 years and older to be fully vaccinated with two doses for access to certain activities and events starting October 24, 2021.
Only the BC Vaccine card and government issued photo ID will be accepted as proof.
Proof of vaccination using the BC Vaccine Card is required for those 12 years and older attending select City programs , including:
- Indoor recreational programs, with more than 50 people
- Arenas when being used for adult sport activities (22 years and older)
- Exercise, fitness, dance activities or indoor adult sports of any size
- Indoor activity groups at Kent Street Activity Centre
- All ticketed events
Proof of vaccine will not be required at the following:
- Non-active recreational activities and programs with less than 50 participants other than those which are considered adult sport, exercise, fitness or dance activities
- Arenas when not being used for adult sport (22 years and older) (Centennial Arena)
- Child and youth sport and recreational programs for those under the age of 22 years
- For parents, attendants and support people acting in a service capacity for children
- Registering for programs at the front desk at community centres
- Purchasing frozen meals at the Kent Street Activity Centre
Masks are required in all public indoor settings for people five (5) years and older.
For more information about COVID-19 in White Rock, visit whiterockcity.ca/COVID19
Still need your vaccine card? Get yours now: gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard
Need to get vaccinated? Register here: getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca