New Public Health orders to help slow the spread of COVID-19 have been put in place until January 18, 2022.
Please be advised of the following changes to White Rock programs and activities.
Programs and activities that are cancelled:
- Cardio gym at White Rock Community Centre
- Adult exercise including group fitness, personal training, Zumba, yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi
- Dance programs
- All public skates (including Holiday Break Skates) – please check whiterockcity.ca/skate early in the new year for updates
Programs and activities that are modified, but not cancelled*:
- Arena spectators are reduced to 50% capacity
- Adult recreational classes, including arts, music will operate but are reduced to 50% capacity
- Kent Street activity groups will operate but are reduced to 50% capacity
Program and activities that are unchanged*:
- Preschool, children and youth programs
- Sport for all ages
*January start dates for affected registered programs will be postponed. If you are registered for an affected program, you will be contacted with program-specific information.
Thank you for your continued support in keeping our community safe and healthy. We look forward to welcoming you back after January 18, 2022.
Check whiterockcity.ca/covid for updates. Questions? Call 604-541-2199.
For information on the current provincial-wide restrictions visit www.news.gov.bc.ca.