The current Public Health Order has been updated and adult group and individual exercise programs and dance classes will return on Thursday, January 20, 2022.
All programs for adults, children and youth, recreational education and classes and senior activity groups will continue to operate at 50% capacity.
The COVID-19 protocols that will be in place include:
- Occupancy limits in fitness spaces based on per person (2.5m between people)
- Pre-registration required for drop-in classes
- Pre-registration required for public skates
- A time gap between classes for ventilation
- Maintaining a required distance between instructor/trainer and participant(s)
Proof of vaccination will be required for ALL adult programs including arts, music and general interest classes. Masks are mandatory indoors.
For information on the current provincial-wide restrictions visit www.news.gov.bc.ca.