Annual Pay Parking Decal and Dog Licence Sales
Resident parking decals for 2013 have expired. 2014 pay parking decals and dog licences are for sale at City facilities. The decal cost will be $40 plus GST. To qualify for a pay parking decal, you must be a resident of the City of White Rock. Please provide:
- A valid driver's licence with your White Rock address.
- Your current valid owner's certificate of insurance (ICBC) and vehicle licence showing the same address as your driver's licence (White Rock address).
Pay parking decals can be purchased at these customer service locations:
- City Hall – 15322 Buena Vista Avenue
- White Rock Community Centre – 15154 Russell Avenue (Open Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- Centennial Park Leisure Centre – 14600 North Bluff Road
- Kent Street Activity Centre – 1475 Kent Street (Open Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
Veterans - Parking is free for up to four hours in the City of White Rock for all vehicles with veteran licence plates—no parking decal is required! For more parking information, call Parking Services at (604) 541-2148; for dog licence information, call Planning and Development Services at (604) 541-2139.