It’s that time of year again! 2017 pay parking decals are available for sale as of 1 November. The decal cost is $43 plus GST. Your current parking decal expires December 31, 2016.
To qualify for a pay parking decal you must be a resident of the City of White Rock. Please provide:
- A valid driver’s licence with your White Rock address.
- Your current valid owner’s certificate of insurance (ICBC) and vehicle licence showing the same address as your driver’s licence (White Rock address).
Pay parking decals can be purchased at these customer service locations (except statutory holidays):
- City Hall – 15322 Buena Vista Avenue (Closed from December 26 to January 2. Reopens January 3, 2017.)
- White Rock Community Centre – 15154 Russell Avenue (Open Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Centennial Park Leisure Centre – 14600 North Bluff Road
- Kent Street Activity Centre – 1475 Kent Street (Open Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Veterans - Parking is free for up to four hours in pay parking stalls in the City of White Rock for all vehicles with veteran licence plates—no parking decal is required!
Please note that Centennial Arena parking decals go on sale in February 2017.
For more parking information, call Parking Services at 604-541-2148.