It’s that time of year again! 2018 pay parking decals are available for sale as of November 1, 2017.
The decal cost is $46 plus GST. Your current parking decal expires December 31, 2017. Pay Parking Decals allow for parking up to a maximum of 4 hours per day, in most city-owned pay parking stalls. Pay Parking Decals do not allow for parking in residential “Permit Parking Only” areas. Please see Decal Conditions of Use for further details.
To qualify for a pay parking decal you must be a resident of the City of White Rock. Please provide:
- A valid driver’s licence with your White Rock address.
- Your current valid owner’s certificate of insurance (ICBC) and vehicle licence showing the same address as your driver’s licence (White Rock address).
Pay parking decals can be purchased at these customer service locations: (except statutory holidays)
- City Hall – 15322 Buena Vista Avenue (Closed from December 25 to January 1. Reopens January 2, 2018.)
- White Rock Community Centre – 15154 Russell Avenue (Open Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Centennial Park Leisure Centre – 14600 North Bluff Road
- Kent Street Activity Centre – 1475 Kent Street (Open Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Veterans – Parking is free for up to four hours in the City of White Rock for all vehicles with veteran licence plates – no parking decal is required!
Please note that Centennial Arena parking decals go on sale in February 2018.
For more parking information, call Parking Services at 604.541.2148.