Thank you for your patience during the Johnston Road project.
Canadian Landscape and Civil Services Ltd. (CLCS) is increasing crew attendance and activity on site to accelerate project completion. To minimize construction impacts and increase public and worker safety, CLCS has been granted an extension of Noise Bylaw to start early from Sept. 1 to 15. Due to worker safety and risk of heat stroke, the construction team will be utilizing overlapping shifts from 5:45AM to 6:00PM.
Scope of work:
The work includes the following:
- Excavation, removal and disposal of asphalt and fill
- Installation of soil-cells structure
- Concrete work, curbs and sidewalks
- Backfill, compaction, and asphalt paving
- Line painting and reinstatement of traffic signals timers
To mitigate noise impacts, CLCS will reduce the volume of travel alarms of heavy machinery, utilize 4 stroke power tools which have lower volumes, and refrain from loud activities before 7:00 am unless essential to the critical path.
Engineering and Operations
City of White Rock