2023 Resident Pay Parking Decals and Resident Parking Permits are available for sale at online at any time at whiterockcity.ca/parking or in person at White Rock City Hall between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Yellow Resident Pay Parking Decals
Pay Parking Decals are for use in any of the City’s Pay Parking Areas (Waterfront, Arena and Hospital) for up to four hours per day unless posted differently.
- Decals are for White Rock residents only
- Decals must be permanently affixed on the lower inside, bottom left of your windshield
- Weekday winter free parking is in affect at the Waterfront from Monday to Friday from November 1 to January 31.
Resident Parking Permit Hang Tags
The Resident Parking Permits are for use by residents and their visitors in their specific designated “Permit Parking Only” areas.
- Permits must be hung on the rear-view mirror.
- Permits are valid only on the block printed on front of the Permit and the next adjacent block.
2022 Centennial Arena Pay Parking Decals
The orange Centennial Arena parking decals are available for purchase at Centennial Park Leisure Centre and Arena, White Rock Community Centre, Kent Street Activity Centre or online at whiterockcity.ca/parking. The 2022 Centennial decals are valid until March 31, 2023.
For conditions of use for parking decals and permit hang tags, visit whiterockcity.ca/parking or contact Parking Services at 604-541-2148.