One sure sign of summer in White Rock is the presence of street performance artists practicing their craft throughout the city in select busking hot spots. The City of White Rock encourages buskers to animate the streets and provide opportunities for artists to showcase their talent.
Performance artists can be found:
- White Rock Museum and Archives Plaza, area West of main entrance.
- The Bear Sculpture, East Beach, Marine Drive at Finlay Street.
- The ATM on Marine Drive at the foot of Martin Street.
- The White Rock on the beach, east of the pier.
- The Whale Wall, corner of Russell Avenue and Johnston Road.
- Five Corners, Johnston Road and Pacific Avenue.
- Terry Parr Plaza, East Beach, Marine Drive at Ash Street.
- Oxford Comfort Station, White Rock Promenade and Oxford Street
- South End of the White Rock Pier
Go to Top