Your Current Bill
- The City of White Rock bills quarterly (January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December).
- Bills are sent out the month after the end of each billing period in January, April, July, and October.
- Bills are due 30 days from when they are issued. A 5% penalty will be applied to charges unpaid after the due date.
You can pay your utility bill the following ways:
In person at your financial institution.
- In person at City Hall via cash, cheque or interact. The City of White Rock does not accept credit card payments for Utility Bills
- Telephone banking – contact your financial institution
- By mailing a cheque payable to the City of White Rock. Mailed payments must be received on or before the due date. Mail early to avoid late penalties
- Utility bill auto debit plan
- Online - banking from your financial institution’s website. To setup the City of White Rock as a bill payee:
- Log in to your banking website.
- Navigate to the bill payment menu and select “add a new payee”.
- Search for payee “White Rock” and select the “utilities” option from the results
- Avoid the “taxes” option as the City of White Rock also offers the online payment option for property taxes.
- Locate your seven digit account number on the top right corner the utility bill and enter it into the account field.
Remember, when paying online, print or save the confirmation page or confirmation number for your records.
Pay your utility bill by auto debit and never have a late payment.
- Download the application form.
- Read the terms and conditions on the application.
- Complete the form and return to City Hall, via email, fax, mail or in person.
To cancel or change your banking information, download the plan cancel or change form.
Go to Top