White Rock Water System Master Plan
The City of White Rock prepares a Water System Master Plan every five (5) years. The 2017 Water System Master Plan Update was approved by Council at the November 20, 2017, Regular Council Meeting. You can watch a presentation on the Master Plan at www.whiterockcity.ca/streaming
The scope of the 2017 update includes:
- Existing system demand development;
- Future system demand development;
- Hydraulic water model update;
- Review of water treatment options;
- System evaluation including water main break history update; and,
- Recommended upgrades.
Read the plan: 2017 Water System Master Plan Update [4.4 MB]
Below, you will find the slides presented by Dr. Saad Jasim at the November 20, 2017, Regular Council Meeting. Click on the slides to enlarge them.
Go to Top