Permits & Licences

The purpose of this section is to help you locate the forms and related information available on this website pertaining to a variety of City licences or permits.

If you have any questions regarding licencing, please contact us

Not a City Service

The licences listed below are not administered by the City of White Rock, they are handled by other agencies. As the City frequently receive requests for this information, it has been placed here for your information.

Hunting & Fishing Licences

The Provincial Government regulates hunting and fishing licences through the Fish & Wildlife Branch.

Liquor Licences

The Provincial Government regulates liquor licences through the Liquor Control and Licencing Branch.

Driver's Licence

Driver Licencing is a Provincial Government responsibility which has been contracted to ICBC the crown corporation responsible for driver insurance.
Please see the ICBC Driver Licensing webpage. 
Contact: ICBC Driver Testing and Vehicle Information (604) 661-2255

Marriage Licences

The registering of births, deaths, and marriages, and the issuing of licences and certificates a Provincial Government responsibility. See the Ministry of Health Services, British Columbia Vital Statistics Agency website.

Boating Licences

All operators of recreational powerboats in Canada require a Pleasure Craft Operator Card, commonly known as a Canadian Boating License or show proof of competency. More information can be found through Transport Canada.