Difference Maker Nomination Deadline
Date & Time: November 21, 2011 (12:00 PM - 12:00 PM)
We're seeking shining examples of ordinary people with extraordinary stories of determination, excellence and team work to represent White Rock as the FINAL MEDAL BEARER at the Rick Hansen 25th Anniversary Relay celebration taking place in our community on May 19, 2012.
If you know a resident of White Rock 12 years of age or older who meets some or all of the following criteria, we'd like to hear from you!
- Has contributed to making our community more accessible and inclusive
- Has overcome a disability
- Is a promising youth leader
- Lives by the credo that anything is possible
- Is committed to making a difference in the lives of others
- Is a long-serving volunteer
- Mirrors the values of determination, integrity, inspiration, team work and putting others above one's self
- Is an unsung hero whose quiet efforts have made a significant impact in the lives of others
Drop off nomination forms at any City facility no later than noon on Monday, November 21, 2011. If you require more information, please call Amy Baumann at (604) 541.2252.