Public Art Advisory Committee
The mandate of the Public Art Advisory Committee will be to advise Council on the implementation of the Public Art Policies for the City of White Rock.
To meet its mandate, the PAAC will advise on:
- How to keep the Public Art program alive in the community.
- The development of an annual plan in conjunction with the budget review process to identify and prioritize appropriate projects and locations for public art.
- Developing and ensuring the application of established procedures and guidelines on a project-by-project basis, including selection process.
- Project design, development, implementation and maintenance issues.
- Communication and outreach strategies to achieve cultural partnerships and build awareness of the program throughout thecommunity.
- Issues, new trends and future needs related to the delivery of the Public Art Program in White Rock and recommend changes as required.
The Public Art Advisory committee may meet monthly but no less than quarterly at City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
Go to Top