Recreation and Culture
1. Where are you located?
Check out the Customer Service page for the locations of our various facilities.
2. What are your office hours?
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (until 6:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday at the White Rock Community Centre)
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. (White Rock Community Centre and Kent Street Activity Centre)
- Closed: Sundays and Statutory holidays
- For more information, check out the Customer Service page.
3. What is your contact info?
4. Where can I purchase a Centennial Arena parking decal?
You can purchase arena parking decals at the following Recreation and Culture facilities:
- Kent Street Activity Centre at 1475 Kent Street
- Centennial Arena at 14600 North Bluff Road
- White Rock Community Centre at 15154 Russell Ave.
5. Do you have a pool?
No. The closest pool is the South Surrey Indoor Pool (604) 502-6200.
6. Do you have a drop in weight room / fitness centre?
Recreation and Culture has a selection of drop-in programs at the Centre for Active Living, 1475 Anderson Street.
Call (604) 541-2199 for more information.
7. What programs do you offer?
For a complete listing of our programs and Skating Schedule click here [PDF - 8.2 MB]
8. What is your skating schedule?
Check out our Skating Schedule [PDF - 311 KB]
9. Do you offer children's birthday party skates?
Birthday packages can be booked during our regular public/family skates on Wednesday or Friday night or Sunday afternoon. $99.00 includes admission & rental for 10 children & 2 adults and room rental for 2 hours. It's $129.00 up to 15 children, and $149.00 for up to 20 children. Food can be brought in our purchased separately at the lobby concession.
Birthday theme party packages can also be booked for Saturdays at the White Rock Community Centre at a cost of $129.00 up to 10 children or $149.00 up to 15 children. Call (604) 541-2199 for information and booking.
10. What is your refund / cancellation policy?
A full refund is given with three business days notice before the start of the course. A $10 service charge for processing will be applied. If the credit is left on your Recreation and Culture account, the service charge will be waived. Contact Recreation and Culture if you require more information on our comprehensive refund policy at (604) 541-2199.
11. What is my client # and PIN?
If you require more information about your client # and PIN, you can either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 541-2199 during regular office hours.
12. Do you know the phone number for baseball or softball registration?
Many local club phone numbers can be found in our Community Directory [PDF - 737 KB].
13. Can I park at Centennial with my White Rock Resident parking decal?
Yes, a valid White Rock decal is good for parking at Centennial arena 24 hours / day.Go to Top