Public Meeting on November 7 - Development Permit No. 391 (PARC, 1554-64 Johnston Road & 1563-65 George Street)
October 26, 2016
NOTICE OF A PUBLIC MEETING - MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2016
- Table of Contents
- R-1: Acting Director of Planning and Development Services, Land Use and Planning Report, October 3, 2016
- R-2: City Clerk Land Use and Planning Memo, October 3, 2016 (On Table Information to R-1)
- R-3: Acting Director of Planning and Development Services Land Use and Planning PowerPoint Presentation, October 3, 2016
- R-4: Acting Director of Planning and Development Services Architectural Drawings, dated October 25, 2016 (Due to the file size this has been split into three parts)
- Note: Due to the file size, it may take a few minutes for the documents to load.
- PART 1
- PART 2
- PART 3
- R-5: Acting Director of Planning and Development Services Architectural Drawings P3, dated October 25, 2016
- R-6: Acting Director of Planning and Development Services Landscape Drawings, dated October 25, 2016
- R-7: MMM Group Limited Updated Seniors Parking Ratio Memo, dated October 25, 2016
- R-8: MMM Group Limited Draft Transportation Impact Study, October 2016
- R-9: Diamond Head Consulting Ltd. Arborist Report, dated February 26, 2016
- R-10: Keystone Environmental Environmental Impact Assessment, dated August 28, 2016
- R-11: Geo Pacific Geotechnical Investigation Report, dated December 17, 2015
- R-12: City Clerks’ Office Minute Extracts
- R-13: White Rock PARC Parking Rationale per Development Permit No. 391
- C1-C7: Correspondence
- C8-C13: Correspondence
- C14-C16: Correspondence
NOTICE is hereby given that the Council of the City of White Rock will hold a Public Meeting in City Hall COUNCIL CHAMBERS, 15322 Buena Vista Avenue, White Rock, BC, on Monday, NOVEMBER 7, 2016 immediately following the Public Hearing regarding the proposed Application for Liquor Licence (LL 16-035 for 1328 Johnston Road) which commences at 7:00 p.m. At the Public Meeting, all persons who deem their interest in property is affected by the proposed Development Permit shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard or to present written submissions reflecting matters contained in the proposed application that is the subject of the Public Meeting.
DEVELOPMENT PERMIT NO. 391
CIVIC ADDRESS: 1554-64 Johnston Road & 1563-65 George Street
PURPOSE: Development Permit No. 391 proposes to construct a 23-storey seniors independent living facility and a two-storey commercial and amenity building in the Town Centre between Johnston Road and George Street.
Further details regarding the application may be obtained from the City’s Planning and Development Services Department at City Hall or by contacting (604) 541-2136 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any comments or concerns you wish to convey to Council and you cannot attend the Public Meeting, please submit in writing to the City Clerk by Noon, Monday, November 7, 2016. You may forward your submissions by:
- mailing or delivering to the City Clerk’s Office at White Rock City Hall,
15322 Buena Vista Avenue, White Rock, BC V4B 1Y6; or
- faxing to 604-541-9348; or
- e-mailing the City Clerk at ClerksOffice@whiterockcity.ca with
“DP No. 391” typed in the subject line.
Please Note: Correspondence that is the subject of a Public Hearing, Public Meeting, or other public processes will be included, in its entirety, in the public information package and will form part of the public record.
Copies of the proposed Bylaws and associated reports may be inspected in the City Clerk’s Office at White Rock City Hall, 15322 Buena Vista Avenue, White Rock, BC, from Tuesday, October 25, 2016 until Monday, November 7, 2016 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding weekends and statutory holidays.
Tracey Arthur, City Clerk
Go to Top