What about liquor licencing?

Liquor licencing is regulated by the B.C. Liquor Control and Licencing Branch. If you have questions regarding a proposal that requires consultation from the City of White Rock (new liquor primary licences, patron entertainment endorsement, etc), please contact Planning directly at 604-541-2108 or by emailing Planning and Development.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a business licence?
2. How can I renew my business licence?
3. What is the general fee structure?
4. In what parts of the City can I operate my business?
5. What other approvals might be required for my business?
6. What about liquor licencing?