I'm new to the Country, where do I start?

If you are new to the province of British Columbia or the country of Canada, please visit the government of British Columbia's “Newcomers' Guide to Resources and Services” at Welcome BC. This guide is available in English, French, Chinese, Punjabi and Korean versions.

For more information on multiculturalism and immigration in BC, call the Attorney General's office at 604-660-2203, email email the Attorney General or visit Welcome BC.

Show All Answers

1. I'm new to the Country, where do I start?
2. Where is the City Hall and the Library?
3. Who do I contact about garbage, recycling and green waste pick up?
4. Who do I contact about water services?
5. How do I licence my dog?
6. How do I register for a recreation program?
7. How do I sign up for MyWhiteRock?
8. Who can I call for more information?